The Pinnacles 1 day Tour
(Includes pickup and drop-off , lunch of fish and chips or optional $15 for an adult, $25 for a child upgrade for a half lobster meal including salad and chips, park entry fee) see detailed information about all our 1 day tours
Depart Perth at 7:30am
Yanchep National Park
Get up close to the local wildlife, flora and fauna.
Lancelin Sand dune
Day of fun filled adrenaline pumping activities from sandboarding and climbing the largest sand dunes in Western Australia, to taking in panoramic views and enjoying the 45 degree angle slide back down the dunes.
Tour of the famous lobster factory
A firsthand look into the regions multi-million-dollar lobster industry, through the live lobster processing plant at Indian Ocean Rock Lobster. Enjoy a lunch of fish & chips (included) or upgrade to a lobster meal ($15 extra fee)
The land of ancient desert sculptures. Thousands of huge limestone pillars forming one of Australia's most iconic landscapes.
After a wonderful day out travel back to Perth around 6:30pm. This tour concludes either at your accommodation or you can choose to be dropped off at another location within Perth CBD.
● Free Perth central hotel pick-up and drop off.
● Attraction tickets: The Pinnacles entry
● Comfortable bus and friendly driver/tour guide.
● Fish&chip for lunch ($15 for an adult, $20 for a child upgrade for a half lobster+chips+salad meal.)
Contact us online and book receive $10 discount for each person.
Price NOT included:
● Personal Consumption
● Travel insurance
● More than 20 days before departure date, free of charged.
● more than 7 days before departure date, 50% fee will be charged.
● more than 3 days before departure date, 80% fee will be charged.
● under 3 days before departure date, 80% fee will be charged.
● No refund will be given for late or no show.
●If you book a tour and are unable to travel due to official
Government Restrictions put in place because of Covid-19 you will be entitled to reschedule your tour to a later date, or if you wish you can cancel the booking with the entitlement to a full refund.
Please bring sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, a thin coat or rain gear, photographic equipment, personal medicines, and dry clothing. Wear comfortable walking shoes. To bring a power adapter if it's needed.